Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mawqif of My Moment’s Come

He stopped me & said: “if you don’t see me, you’re not with me.”

“If you see other than me, you don’t see me.”

“My signal blots the substance of a thing’s substance out; it confirms the thing to be from Him, & not in itself.”

“In you lies that which isn’t changed and doesn’t change.”

“Silence the silent in you, for me; speak the spoken, necessarily.”

“The result of my gaze is found in all things. You transform it, if you address it with your tongue.”

“Set my memory behind your back, or you’ll go back to other than me; there lies no barrier between you & me.”

“My moment’s come; the time for me to bare my face & show my splendor; to join my light with courtyards & what remains behind them; to bend the eyes and hearts towards me. You'll see my rivals love me, & my closest rule; I'll raise thrones for them. I'll release fire, so it won't return; I'll fix my ruined houses, so they’re adorned with true adornment. You'll see my lot surpass all others. I'll gather humankind in joy, so they’re no longer split or shamed. Bring out my Treasure & realize what I’ve made you of my word, my providence, & my height’s nearness. I shall emerge, & the stars will gather 'round me; I’ll bring sun & moon together; I’ll enter every house & when they wish me peace, I’ll wish peace unto them. All of this is from my will, & on my watch, the hour strikes. I am Great & Merciful.”

al Niffari

***

موقف قد جاء وقتي


أوقفني وقال إن لم ترني لم تكن بي.

وقال لي أن رأيت غيري لم ترني.

وقال لي أشارتي في الشيء تمحو معنى المعنى فيه وتثبته منه لا به.

وقال لي فيك ما لا ينصرف ولا يصرف.

وقال لي أصمت لي الصامت منك ينطق الناطق ضرورة.

وقال لي أثر نظري في كل شيء فأن خاطبته على لسانك قلبته.

وقال لي أجعل ذكري وراء ظهرك وإلا رجعت إلى سواي لا حائل بينك وبينه.

وقال لي قد جاء وقتي وأن لي أن أكشف عن وجهي وأظهر سبحاتي ويتصل نوري بالأفنية وما وراءها وتطلع على العيون والقلوب، وترى عدوي يحبني وترى أوليائي يحكمون، فأرفع لهم العروش ويرسلون النار قلا ترجع، وأعمر بيوت الخراب وتتزين بالزينة الحق، وترى فسطي كيف ينفى ما سواه، وأجمع الناس على اليسر فلا يفترقون ولا يذلون، فأستخرج كنزي وتحقق ما أحققتك به من خبري وعدتي وقرب طلوعي، فأني سوف أطلع وتجتمع حولي النجوم، وأجمع بين الشمس والقمر، وأدخل في كل بيت ويسلمون علي وأسلم عليهم، بذلك بأن لي المشيئة وبأذني تقوم الساعة، وأنا العزيز الرحيم.