Saturday, September 03, 2011

Mawqif of Do Not Blink

He stopped me & said:

“I manifested everything, then warded off from it, & warded off, by it, from Me."

“When you behold Me establishing everything, I’ve allowed you to meet Me."

“Everything contains a mark, by which it’s part & which it's parted by."

“If you dwell with the establisher, the established won’t stand equal to you."

“When you see an end to Me, the traverse is voided."

“There's no end to Me, until you see Me behind everything."

“My establishment effaces naught; through it or Me. Truly, I’m the arbiter of the knowledge I founded."

“Behold Me & do not blink; that’s the first part of your war for Me."

“Raise your concern on fear; I’ll establish it through attention. Don’t raise it on hope; I’ll raze it when the work’s done."

“When I drive you from names, I announce you My authority.”

al Niffari

***

موقف لا تطرف

أوقفني وقال لي أظهرت كل شيء وأدرأت عنه وأدرأت به عني.

وقال لي إذا نظرت إلي أثبت كل شيء فقد آذنتك بمواصلتي.

وقال لي كل له علامة ينقسم بها وتنقسم به.

وقال لي كن بالمثبت لا يقوم لك الثبت.

وقال لي إذا كان إلي المنتهى سقط المعترض.

وقال لي لا يكون إلي المنتهى حتى تراني من وراء كل شيء.

وقال لي إثباتي لا يمتحي به ولا بي، إني أنا الحكيم المتقن على علم ما وضعت.

وقال لي انظر إلي ولا تطرف يكن ذلك أول جهادك في.

وقال لي ابن أمرك على الخوف أثبته بالهم ولا تبن أمرك على الرجاء أهدمه إذا تكامل العمل.

النفري